Friday, April 1, 2011

Knitting Out While the Knitting's Good

So, yeah, haven't been posting a whole lot. Got a number of 'irons in the fire' so to speak including a couple of knitting projects that are sucking up immense amounts of free time.

So, to tide you over, here's another 'Why Would You Knit That?!' item.



For the record, I don't necessarily hate the style. It's a sweater vest. It's functional. It's a little too 'Stereotypical Librarian' for my taste (and I can say that because among my several college degrees I now have a Masters in Library Science) the big problem is the color scheme here.

I mean, seriously, why would you knit a sweater with the Joker's color scheme?



And for the recond, Harley Quinn wouldn't be caught dead in a sweater vest like this....

No comments:

Post a Comment