Thursday, February 17, 2011

Belated Anniversary!

Yesterday was the first anniversary of the Compound Geekery blog! One year ago I decided to open this place as a dumping ground....uh... I mean repository... yeah, that's it... for my odd and geek-based interests. Looking back on my early posts I have come to realize a couple of things....

That I really didn't know what I was doing (still don't, I'm just getting better at faking it... I think).

And that I never finished reviewing all the episodes of the old Flash TV series.

Honestly, The Flash flashed by me for a number of reasons -- my limited free time being taken up by classes I was taking then, being distracted by a new season of Doctor Who (it ROCKED!), and... well... I'll be honest... a lot of the episodes haven't aged well and I was bored to tears watching them.

Anyway, in honor of the anniversary I'm going to take another crack at The Flash and try to finish out the series. I'm not going to do one a day though -- I think that's part of the reason I got burned out before. Instead I'll leave it open and watch an episode and do a review when I feel like it. I will try to do at least one a month, though, and maybe more if the spirit moves me.

In the meantime, here's to another year of fun and geeky stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment